Scientific Computing meets Data Analysis
Advances in many fields from science and engineering will be driven by those skilled in handling large parallel machines to run the most challenging computations and data sets with extreme volume or velocity.
The Durham MSc in Scientific Computing and Data Analysis (MISCADA) trains students in these areas, equips them with essential professional skills, and gives them the opportunity to apply all acquired knowledge to challenging, state-of-the-art problems from a computational specialisation area. The program targets an audience with excellent technical skills (in particular mathematics and programming) and makes the students understand how modern scientific computing and data analysis tools work.
- Some testimonials of students
- Curriculum – Overview contains information about the course structure.
- If you have any questions please consult our FAQs or contact us.
- The official course sign-up page can be found at this address.
- Some information for Durham students.